Duke City Cares was formed in 2019 when Duke City Urgent Care, Duke City Occupational Medicine, Medic Buddy Mobile Medical Care, and McLeod Medical Centers of NM dba Duke City Primary Care joined together as one. Duke City Urgent Care was created in 2015 with an amazing team of people dedicated to providing fast, friendly, high-quality, and cost-effective urgent care services to the residents of New Mexico. McLeod Medical Centers of NM was founded over 30 years ago to serve the communities located in the Sandia Mountains east of Albuquerque with a similar vision and commitment to patient care. Our company has grown significantly since its beginning in large part due to our team’s continued focus on each other and to our communities. Our organization is currently expanding to offer Behavioral Healthcare and Pediatrics in our ongoing commitment to New Mexico. We believe that we can create a new value in healthcare as we bring kindness, efficiency, and innovative approaches to patient care, our number one priority.
Work as one team to deliver the best patient experience possible.
Treat our patient as we would want to be treated and be understanding during their time of need.
Create opportunities for staff to grow with the company and empower everyone to improve their work environment.
Treat one another and our patients with respect. Listen and speak openly.
Encourage ongoing professional growth and development while providing opportunities for continuous learning.
- Wait time is the single most important patient satisfier.
- We strive to get patients in and out within one hour.
- Staff maintains a sense of urgency to keep wait time to a minimum.
- We make every effort to schedule appointments in a timely manner.
- We treat our patients as customers as opposed to a number.
- We pride ourselves on delivering a much higher level of customers service than other medical providers.
- All patients are greeted with a smile and treated with compassion.
- We offer a high level of care and more services than many other family practices to keep patients close to home.
- We strive to provide education to all of our staff to ensure the best treatment possible.